Weekend Gardener

Blog based on my best-selling ebook "The Weekend Gardener"- The Busy Persons' Guide To A Beautiful Backyard Garden by Victor K. Pryles

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Welcome Weekend Gardeners!

The Weekend Gardener, that's you and me! You are not learning about gardening from some third party! Though thousands of booksellers feature my work... (already ranked #18 on Google)...it's from THIS page, from ME... that you'll have direct contact with the person who actually wrote the book...rest assured, NO WHERE ELSE...will you find MY exclusive FREE bonuses and my personal attention to YOU & YOUR backyard garden. That means you're getting more than a book, you're getting knowledge and follow-up! You've arrived at JUST THE RIGHT PLACE! My website is: http://www.creativepops.com/garden.index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home