Weekend Gardener

Blog based on my best-selling ebook "The Weekend Gardener"- The Busy Persons' Guide To A Beautiful Backyard Garden by Victor K. Pryles

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Two Items You Must Have

In a moment I'm going to tell you about a new purchase I made that has been thrilling!

But, I nearly forgot to clue you in on one of my most important tricks of the trade.

Ready?

Two items. A notebook and a camera.

Every day I work in my garden I end with a few minutes spent writing notes in my notebook. This little treasure is a great way to capture my thoughts about what I accomplished, what I envision, and what I hope for in my garden. I note problem areas I need to work on, special circumstances I just noticed and any thoughts about the world of gardening that occured to me that day.

What a lifesaver these notes can be!

Next, at the beginning of every season I buy one of those very inexpensive "disposable" cameras. At least once a week I journey out to my garden and snap a picture or two of an area I'm interested in. Then, at the end of the day I place the camera and notebook away. Most of these little cameras have 24 photos in them, that usually will last me through the growing season. When winter comes along, I get prints made and then place them directly into my notebook for future reference.

Believe me, it's true. A picture really is worth a thousand words! Give this a try, and start making a few notes and taking a few pictures as you go about your garden work.

Both will become personal treasures for you as the years pass (all too quickly).

NOW:

I just purchased the most amazing garden help. It allows me to do my own seedling work and other wonderful gardening chores that help me get a jumpstart on each season.

What is it?



The Green Thumb Hobby Greenhouse is the perfect weather-resistant combination-smooth, strong, totally maintenance free resin framework with tough safety glazing. Provides UV protection, proper air circulation, heat control and simple push-fit assembly. It is perfect for getting a jump start on your growing season!


Start your own seedlings and transplant them in a warm environment until weather permits outside planting.
Save money by starting your own vegetable plants and flowers right in your own backyard.

Attractive barn shape design gives more headroom and growing space than the traditional A-shaped glass houses.
Twin wall polycarbonate panels offer the best in strength, safety, light diffusion, and heat insolation. One roof vent comes standard.
Size: H: 6'6" x W: 6'6" x D: 6'6"

Take a look ! Just click here

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

vans pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, timberland, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, air force, hermes, tn pas cher, coach purses, true religion jeans, nike air max, vanessa bruno, nike roshe run, nike free run uk, michael kors, true religion outlet, louboutin pas cher, ray ban uk, sac guess, nike blazer, north face, hogan, michael kors, sac longchamp, ralph lauren uk, burberry, air max, lacoste pas cher, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, michael kors, hollister pas cher, true religion jeans, new balance pas cher, north face, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, kate spade outlet, hollister, converse pas cher, mulberry, nike air max, nike free, michael kors, air jordan pas cher, longchamp pas cher, coach outlet, lululemon, kate spade handbags, coach outlet

10:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

toms shoes, louis vuitton, moncler, moncler, canada goose, vans, barbour jackets, sac louis vuitton pas cher, supra shoes, moncler, canada goose, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, moncler, links of london, ray ban, converse, barbour, coach outlet, montre pas cher, canada goose, converse outlet, bottes ugg, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, moncler, ugg boots uk, karen millen, lancel, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, hollister, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, replica watches, thomas sabo, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, moncler outlet, gucci, swarovski, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton
ninest123 16.03

10:18 PM  
Blogger Mick Jhon said...

best ever post.
More Info
More Info
More Info
More Info

10:37 AM  
Blogger Mick Jhon said...

impressive post.
More Info
More Info
More Info
More Info

10:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://sadka.us/%22%3Ehttps://sadka.us/%3C/a

8:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5X6l-1KzlI&feature=youtu.be

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

https://whatstheplanlol.us/terms-of-services/

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home